"Vinpal family of God
moving towards a society
where love and concern
within the family and the neighbourhood
is a way of life."
- To build a community of communities through fostering a network of relationships among parishioners based on neighborhood, profession, common interests and mutual support.
- To deepen the spiritual life of parishioners by:
Giving more meaning, beauty and content to liturgical services
Encouraging prayer group, Bible study, meditation and adoration
Organizing healing and penitential services, missions and retreats,
- to reach out to the poor, the underprivileged, the sick and the lonely in the parish through educational, medical and material aid, visitation and networking;
- To encourage and enthuse every parishioner to participate more fully and actively in the life of the parish by joining parish-sponsored activities, groups, associations and organizations
- To develop bonds of fellowship and solidarity with Christians of other denominations living in the parish area.